About the Chapter

Chapter History

The Michigan State University Chapter of Phi Kappa Phi was installed in 1927. The history of Chapter 041 was documented in a publication by Arthur W. Farrall, Executive Secretary of the MSU Chapter (1968 19--), entitled History of the Honor Society: Phi Kappa Phi Chapter 041: Michigan State University 1927 to 1982. Learn more about the history of Phi Kappa Phi Chapter 041 by selecting the following book sections of this publication:


View the full publication (PDF - 4.96 MB)